Escape Time – Sutton Coldfield is an exciting new gaming company that provides fun real-life escape experience for friends, families, and colleagues.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our already existing team as Part Time Game Master/Hosts (evenings and weekends).
For you to be successful in this role you’ll need an engaging personality, a positive attitude and approach to everything you do and cope with a fast paced environment.
What is the job?
• You will host themed games for teams of 2-6 people. This includes engaging with different groups of people and preparing/resetting the room for the next game
• You will be required to answer phone calls, emails, and respond to any customer queries
• You’ll meet and greet our groups ensuring that everything is set up correctly and that their visit runs smoothly
• You’ll make sure they have everything they need to ensure they have a fantastic experience with us
• Updating Social Media Sites with news, photos and videos
• You may be required to manage and train other Game Masters (once full training has been given)
We would love to hear from you, if you have/are:
• Performing arts and acting experience would be a help/advantage.
• Customer focused
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and have the ability to communicate at all levels
• Be able to work alone and as part of a team
• Flexible around working hours which may include weekdays, evenings and weekends.
• Available at short notice for any last minute bookings
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• The ability to build good working relationships with team members and customers
• Sociable with an outgoing personality!
• Ability to anticipate when your group may need your help
• Logical thinking skills
• Willing to commit up to 20 hours over the week
• Attention to detail
What can Escape Time offer you?
• Flexible part-time job
• Potential career opportunities – as we are a new company and looking to expand
• Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company
• Full training will be provided on the job
How can I apply?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Covering Letter stating:
• If you are applying for a part or full time role
• What working days/hours you would be available
• Why you should be part of the Escape Time team
Please feel free to get in touch, if you have any questions.
Interviews are ongoing.